您好,欢迎访问我们的网站,我们将竭诚为您服务!

有哪些被翻译成了古风中文的英文语句?

2024-08-24分类:家庭养花 阅读:94

我有资格回答这个问题,因为我本人就在头条号上把许多英文诗歌翻译成古风句子,这段时间一直翻译泰戈尔飞鸟集。现挑一些清浅的翻译呈上。当然,译文的作者肯定是我本人。

1、Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night

古风译文:春心一枕西窗梦,滴尽芭蕉夜雨声。——翻译:亦有所思(以下同)

2、Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees

古风译文:如何今夜无穷树,只是轻轻送落花。

3、Love! when you come with the burning lamp of pain in your hand,I can see your face and know you as bliss

译文:已执春心蜡炬泪,相思一夜尽成灰。

4、the dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past

译文:憔悴长河枯见底,此心不复旧涛声

5、I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence. it is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.

译文:春心低到尘埃里,憔悴于今不自知

6、The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness

译文:底事人间如锦瑟,一弦一柱尽秋声

7、God says to man, “i heal you therefore i hurt, love you therefore punish.”

译文:检点浮生真捉弄,是缘是劫是销魂

8、The mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and bring out surprises of beauty

译文:春心舒卷薄如雾,翻作巫山十二云

9、Man barricades against himself

译文:人心漫道不如水,半作惊涛半作堤

10、What is this unseen flame of darkness whose sparks are the stars?

译文:相思永夜怜孤影,撒落星辰作烛花。

11、Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves

译文:生与夏花同绚烂,死同秋叶两飘零。

12、The artist is the lover of nature, therefore he is her slave and her master.

译文:山河皆在秋毫里,半作君王半作卿。

13、The great earth makes herself hospitable with the help of the grass

译文:山野欲邀远行客,故教芳草染溪桥。

14、The noise of the moment scoffs at the music of the eternal

译文:可怜下里巴人耳,辜负阳春白雪声。

15、The sadness of my soul is her bride’s veil. it waits to be lifted in the night

译文:红纱不解相思泪,只待烛花如意来。

16、Roots are the branches down in the earth. branches are roots in the air

译文:八千盘曲山河叶,十万花枝白云根。

17、I carry in my world that flourishes the worlds that have failed.

译文:此生诗酒空萧瑟,皆是前生泪里来

18、In the moon thou sendest thy love letters to me,i leave my answers in tears upon the gras

译文:锦书寄取西楼月,滴落相思野草花。

19、If you shut your door to all errors truth will be shut out

译文:闭门欲掩杜鹃泪,自此长无蝶梦来。

20、Thou raisest thy waves vainly to follow thy lover, o sea, thou lonely bride of the storm.

译文:惊涛误入春闺梦,翻尽浪花不见君

21、Woman, with the grace of your fingers you touched my things and order came out like music.

译文:褪著罗衣凭素手,吹来玉树后庭花。

22、One sad voice has its nest among the ruins of the years. it sings to me in the night, —i loved you.

译文:玉箫声起乌衣巷,按尽春心夜夜听

23、The flaming fire warns me off by its own glow. save me from the dying embers hidden under ashes.

译文:焚心以火莫相问,请拾余生劫后灰。

24、The night opens the flowers in secret and allows the day to get thanks.

译文:遥夜花开仍脉脉,却教春昼更真真

25、The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.

译文:紫陌缠绵断肠处,忍教清泪作歌声。

26、I spill water from my water jar as i walk on my way,very little remains for my home.

译文:一樽还酹天涯路,多少余香落妾家。

27、The evening sky to me is like a window, and a lighted lamp,and a waiting behind it.

译文:黄昏双似西窗烛,剪作归期未有期

28、Toes are the fingers that have forsaken their past.

译文:指长趾短应何似,舍却前生是此生

29、Sit still, my heart, do not raise your dust.let the world find its way to you.

译文:独抱冰心犹未染,山河星雨自归来

30、The cricket’s chirp and the patter of rain come to me through the dark,like the rustle of dreams from my past youth

译文:夜雨寒蝉同淅沥,青春幽梦也依稀

郑重声明:部分文章来源于网络,仅作为参考,如果网站中图片和文字侵犯了您的版权,请联系1943759704@qq.com处理!

上一篇:野生七叶一枝花图片用途?

下一篇:如何给多肉翻盆? 如何给多肉植物浇水?

养花知识导读

养花知识栏目聚焦养花知识相关实用内容,覆盖基础养护、常见问题与季节管理。建议先看基础方法,再按具体场景深入阅读。

专题入口: 家庭养花 / 养花技巧 / 花与健康 / 阳台种菜 / 花卉资讯

常见问题(FAQ):

Q:养花知识里,家庭养花最常见的浇水与施肥问题怎么处理?
A:建议先排查环境(光照/温度/通风)和基础操作(浇水/施肥),再根据症状分步处理,避免一次性大幅调整。 查看相关内容

Q:养花技巧出现异常时,优先检查哪些点?
A:优先看根系状态、盆土湿度、光照时长和病虫害迹象;先做低风险纠偏(控水、改善通风)再进行药剂或换盆。 查看相关内容

Q:新手学习养花知识,从花与健康切入更高效吗?
A:建议从高频问题切入,先掌握可复用的判断方法,再扩展到细分品类,这样更容易建立稳定的养护节奏。 查看相关内容

相关推荐
返回顶部